Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fighting To Stay Young

So I got radiesse shots on my laugh lines and in the corner of my lips done 3 months ago. I sold my Chanel purse for it to get this done. I was happy in the beginning when I got the shots but when the swelling went away I still had my laugh lines. I went 2 weeks later and got half of the syringe of raddiese for $500 on the area that needed the most help which was my left side. I was fine until today 3 weeks later that I noticed that the laugh lines on my right side became visible as it was before! Ughh! Why do I still have them!! I decided to go  next weekend to get the 1/2 of syringe of radiesse on the side that I see the wrinkle! Ughh! Another $500. I wonder if the doctor is doing his job right! Fighting age is so expensive!
I hate looking old! I will fight it as long as I can afford it. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment