Thursday, April 14, 2011

Everything Was Ruined

My childhood was ruined by cocaine, alcohol, religion and violence. My dad  a cocaine addict, alcoholic and my mom a violent and religious person. You don't understand the kind of life I was living.

1. Dad uses cocaine and alcohol and beats  mom. Me age 8 and my little sister age 4  watch this happen for 5 years.

2. Mom is miserable  she takes it out on me by banging me at age 4 against a wall. Bites me hits me brutally and tells me that she wishes I was dead. Locks me in the bathroom in the dark because I did something like naturally throw up.

3. Mom is desperate for help so she goes to a Christian church.

4. Mom beats the kids she baby sits as well ages 2 and 5.

5. Mom and Dad have sex in the same bed I am in. NOt cool!

6. I get molested by my girl cousin who is in her mid 20s. I run to my mom the night she tried touching me and she sent me away and didn't care to ask why I was searching for her. So I went back to my molester so she can molest me more.

7. I get sick I start hallucinating, getting fevers, and I can't sleep at night especially with the lights off.

8. I beg my mom to let me go to church to search for help. The lady pastor sends her 20 yr old son  to pick me up. My mom trusts him since he goes to church. He molests me.

9. At age 10 I tried committing suicide at the church. I wanted to jump out the window and kill myself. My life was not easy.

10. Everyone  hated me because I looked like my dad. I was never accepted by anyone not even my own mother.

There is more... but for now I have to stop.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!, i have just casually come across this and as i was reading i was cringing, you have had such a hard life and what those people did to you is disgraceful, i do hope your ok now though x

    ReplyDelete