Monday, April 18, 2011

I Hated Them


 From what I remember my dad  must of overdosed at least 3 times on coke. I remember my mom putting a spoon in his mouth trying to prevent his tung from swallowing? . At this point I knew it was drugs.

My dad would leave the house and come back drunk around 3 am..
My mom would tell us to pack all of our clothes in grocery bags because we were leaving.
My dad of course would come in just in time and would  try to convince my mom to stay. He would sit in front of the door, the only door we had and wouldn't let us out. My sister would throw eggs at him so he would move. It was the same kind of night every weekend. I couldn't understand why my mother wouldn't  leave him.

My mom wasn't aloud to go anywhere outside of the house. If she was caught a few feet out of the house my dad would beat her.
She was miserable I know. And that is why she would beat me.

When I got older I told her I hated her. I would be prepared for that. I would stack my body with layers of clothes so that the belt wouldn't hurt me. My dream was to grow up and get away from them. And as soon as I turned 18 yup I left them!

No comments:

Post a Comment