Friday, April 22, 2011

I Was Seeing Things

 I said earlier that I was hallucinating and that  I was having trouble sleeping when I was 9 or 10 years old. I don't know why I saw these things why this  was happening. It could have been my lack of sleep or all the sadness and fear I was facing everyday.
Not sure what situations happened first but for what all I know these things actually happened.

- Sighting of a Flying Saucer--One night I remember sleeping in my moms bedroom because my dad was not coming home from work and most likely he was out drinking. I was preparing my pillow and blanket when all of a sudden I heard a noise and I decided to peak out the window and remember seeing a round object with lights and it was stopped on the empty lot of my house. This was obviously a flying saucer. I closed the curtains and begged my mom to look but she ignored me and told me to go to sleep. I laid back down and covered myself with the blanket. A few minutes later I decided to peak out the window  and the flying saucer was gone.


I Was Seeing Shapes Moving and Dancing To A Beat---This must of been the weirdest thing I have ever experienced. I don't know if it had to do with the aliens. I remember waking up in the morning and I remember  looking straight at the closet that was left open . There were triangles, circles and squares that were moving and jumping to a beat. I tried standing up and the beat kept getting faster and faster. The shapes kept getting bigger and bigger. I wanted to run  but the beat and the size of the shapes were not letting me do it. So I'd lay there and watch.

-I Saw A Gremlin Creature--This happened in the day time on a summer day. I remember I was watching  tv and I decided to go to the kitchen where my mother was. I remember turning to my right where I could see the side of the bathroom. And there it was a gremlin peaking out the bathroom door. He looked at me and he hid back again. This time I didn't tell my mother because I knew she wouldn't believe me. It was short, stocky and greasy.

Freddy Kruegar??   I hate how this sounds but yes I saw  the body and the face of Freddy Kruegar. At this point I was having nightmares and waking up in certain places of the house where my dreams would end. Once I was dreaming I walked to the living room and the devil was making out with a woman. When I woke up I was there where it had just happened.
My mother was finally realizing that there was something wrong with me.
So the night I saw Freddy Kruegar I was in bed with my mom and dad. I happened to feel that someone was straight across from me. I looked up and Freddy was sitting in the living room sofa. He looked at me and pulled his skinny tung at me. I screamed and my dad got up to see what was there. The head and shoulders shampoo fell to the ground and my dad slipped. The shampoo got all over his hands and clothes. When he touched his face the shampoo was burning his eyes. Yes the scene was dramatic. When he managed to turn on the lights he showed me that it was just a bunch of pillows stacked together.

No comments:

Post a Comment