Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Hate The Fact That I'm Getting Fucken Old

I have not accepted the fact that I am getting old. I know we all get old eventually and you eventually have to accept it. 2 weeks ago I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how tired and saggy my face had become. Apart from having 4 injections already to improve my face I still looked old. I cried and wished I was dead.
I have recently filled for bankruptcy and soon I will be able to afford more injections. I need to lift my laugh lines and lines around my lips. I must do what ever I can to stop aging. I am currently 32 and I think I look 27-29 according to people who don't know how old I am. One thing I cannot improve is the nasty veins that pop up on my hands. Shit! I hate them. I also have cellulite on the back of my left leg. Uggh!
I will let you know what my results are when I get the next shot on my face which will be in 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment